Entry Level - Intern Tax Staff
The Tax Intern will be provided real-life, on-the-job experience. This experience will assist the intern with gauging their inters in a career in public accounting, exposing them to tax compliance & planning work. The Tax Intern will:
- Scan, review and organize client tax documents
- Prepare individual income tax returns
- Identifying, researching, and assessing various tax issues while providing information to senior staff members.
- Review, research and respond to inquiries from IRS and other taxing agencies with assistance from senior level and management.
- Collaboratively work with other interns and tax team staff while building rapport and relationships.
- Junior or Senior working toward bachelor’s degree in accounting or recent graduate with a degree in Accounting.
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
- CPA eligible/seeking
- Exhibits effective communication and listening skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality – a team player
- Seeks advice/assistance when needed
- Forward-thinking and always looking for ways to improve, learn, and grow.
As a Tax Intern, you will have the opportunity to earn valuable, hands-on experience working on individual income tax returns while earning competitive compensation. You will get a taste for what it is like to work in public accounting with professionals who are experienced in the field. Senior level and Management team members will be available to help you make the right choices for you and your career path. The opportunity for permanent employment is available based on performance and the needs of the firm.