(904) 241-8176 | info@beachcpafirm.com


Retirement Contributions May Qualify for a Tax Credit

March 17, 2015

Did you contribute to retirement plans or an IRA for 2014? You may be eligible for a federal income tax credit. The Saver's Credit can be taken when you make contributions to your traditional or Roth IRA as well as certain employer retirement plans. The amount you can claim varies, depending on your income, but can be as much as 50% of your contributions, up to a maximum credit of $1,000 ($2,000 if you're married filing jointly).

Back to List

In three easy steps, our team can help you
find your path to a sustainable, profitable business
and more individual freedom.



Latest from Our Blog

qb-proadvisor-desktop qb-proadvisor-advdesktop qb-proadvisor-online qb-proadvisor-advonline qb-proadvisor-enterprise

Learn More

Help us. Help others.

Tell us about your experience with our firm.

Review Us